Marriage is the biggest moment of your life. Plan it wisely, or you will feel the regret for the rest of your life. Here are some ways to make your wedding alive both in budget and love.
1. Collaborative planning. Some wedding tools don’t offer a collaborative real time editing feature. Meanwhile, you can use DropBox and Google Docs to share it easily. Combine it with Google Tasks or Remember the Milk for the reminder.
2. Check on directories like VenueTastic or Here Comes the Guide for quotes.
3. Invite your friends. Ping and Paperless Post are some example of great electronic invitation. If you are afraid that your relatives will miss the memo, use Ink Garden, Moo, or Etsy for the print design. You can also use Virb and Tumblr to customize your wedding sites.
4. Photography. Search for wedding photographers on Facebook and Flickr groups, don’t forget to ask their portfolio links. Once you get the digital photos, use Lulu and Blurb to make a great album.
5. Music. Your music playlist can change your entire guest. You can use Turntable.fm to make a real time playlist as long as you have Internet access.